It's been too long my friends. Forgive me if I'm a bit rusty. You see, I had this grand plan. I was going to take a break from blogging and when I returned I'd have a fancy shmancy new website and lots of exciting things to show you. For some reason that didn't happen. It will someday. I have a plan. You don't believe me? Typical.
Anyway here is what you've missed while I've been away. I think you'll be surprised at just how interesting my life really is.
1. We got a dog. Her name is Roxy and she is very sweet and very, very attached to me. Attached like if I take a shower she stands outside the shower stall starring at me. I'll be shaving my legs and turn and suddenly her foggy outline is RIGHT THERE. Now that I think about it she's usually starring at me along with my three year old and 18 month old. Here she is right now.
|Loveme. Lovemelovemeloveme. Ballball bally ball ball. HIIIII. Lovemelovemeloveme.|
2. The weather changed and it's now summer. Here we are doing the kinds of summery things that all smart, well adjusted, and very social children do. In fact, you might say my children are social butterflies.
|This tree needed grooming.|
They make friends everywhere they go.
|I feel your pain tree. Go on. Then what happened?|
3. We went to the zoo. Here I am on a little train with my daughter. Choo! Choo!
|Mommy, why does daddy always try and make everything about him?|
4. Henry discovered Mr. Potato head. He spent 4021 hours playing with it.
|This potato head uses both bathrooms.|
6. I painted lots and lots and lots of watercolors for my Etsy shop, a Cup of Jackie. I sold a few. I framed one.
|My home is filled with Jackie Benson originals. My new Etsy shop name is called, "A Cup of Narcissism"|
There you have it! As you can see a LOT has been going on over here at the old Benson residence. I promise to keep you in the loop from now on. I know it's REALLY important to you. Okay then. Mmmmmm. Well...What time is it? It's getting late. I should go- Oh! I've got another call coming in. What? You didn't hear it ring? No I'm not faking the phone call. It's on silent. There it goes again! I'll just take this call... Hello? Oh, hi Denise. What? You need to speak to me urgently in private? Okay. I'll just let my readers know I have to go.
Adios! Until the next post.