Monday, July 6, 2015

How to multitask.

Hello.

That's pretty much the cleverest opening I can think of this morning. I haven't had my coffee yet. I'm currently staring at my third- re-heated in the microwave- mug that has once again grown cold. Let's see with we're dealing with here.

Okay. This doesn't look too gross...

Is that a fly?

Lemme just take a quick sip.


I only drink from mugs the size of my face.  


Mmmmmmm!
Now that I've finished my cold coffee (and threw up a little), I can get to the point of today's post. Okay. Today's post, which is a good one and will help you in so many ways, is all about- wait! Hold on a minute. Henry wants to play with his trucks and I shut the lid on his container to tight. I better go open it before he really loses it.

Really Henry? I could do it with one hand.

Okay. Back to the topic for the day.  So I've decided to take my blog in a new direction. From now on, I will be writing self help advice. I think I'd be really good at it don't you? I was born a little wiser than most people. An old soul as they call it. You can really see the "old soul" part of me when you look at my hands (see above picture). I'm pretty sure they measure the age of your soul like they do the age of a tree. Just cut it open and look how many wrinkles (or rings if you want to get all technical) it has. 

With that being said, today's topic is -CRAP!

 Sorry. I'm not talking about potting training. It's just that I remembered I never called the doctor back about rescheduling Macy's appointment. Okay hold on while I dial. 

By the way, I can' take a picture of me calling the doctor since I use my phone to take all of my blog pictures. Hashtage people who only own one phone problems un hashtag (hashtags are like quote marks right? No? I still don't get it.) 

Okay I'm done. That took a little longer than expected. As I was saying, I'm going to completely change my blog and start writing about how to multitask. For instance, right now I'm writing AND thinking about having a cookie. I'd write while eating another cookie but let's be honest, I only have two hands.

Anyway, multi-tasking is easy. Let me list the steps.

Step 1. Do more than one task at a time.

That's it. Easy right? I'm really good at focusing on more than one cookie at a time.

Did I write cookie? I meant Elmo. Trash. TASK! I meant task.

Ok better go. Since I really didn't have much coffee I think I'll go focus on having multiple naps at a time.

Adios! Until the next post.






2 comments:

  1. Normally, I'm horrible at multi-tasking, but today I actually ate a banana WHILE reading this post. I know your amazed and my mother would be so proud if she were still alive.
    And I have you to thank for it Jackie. Who would have ever guess I'd catch on this quick. You're a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russell, I'm so glad that my advice was helpful and that you were able to finish a banana while reading. I just hope that you didn't slip on the banana peel while getting up from your computer. That's not the kind of multi-tasking I was talking about.

      Delete