Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend in Pictures

Good morning everyone! It is I, the girl who is...me.

Monday is upon us which means it's time for my favorite moment, looking back at pictures and wishing it was still the weekend. Also know as, a "Weekend In Pictures".

You're probably thinking, "But Jackie, looking back at the pictures you took over the weekend is really boring. Are you sure you want to re-live that? I know we don't." But that, my friends, is where you are wrong. This particular weekend was VERY EXCITING. It was filled with DOING THINGS and GOING PLACES. It was full of TEARS and WHINING as well as CAPS LOCKS.

I won't keep  you from the excitement any longer. So let's get started looking back!

The weekend started off with my husband taking my adventurous son swimming in his aunt's pool. As you can tell by his expression, he loves it.


Swimming is FUN! HAHA!

 My Saturday morning was also filled with adventure. For instance, here is a picture of the back of Macy's head. At least, I THINK that's Macy's head...


Hmmm. Blonde hair, polka dots, sitting in my lap. Who IS that? 


I decided to get out my phone to make sure I wasn't about to get arrested for kidnapping.


Ah yes. It's Macy. Phew! That was a close one.

I told you this weekend was exciting.

After finding Macy, I was exhausted. And hungry! We decided to leave the park and head home to eat lunch. Eating lunch can be a very scary thing. Imagine not knowing what each bite holds? Will it be salty? Squishy? Sour? And what about when you get to school. Those school lunches were quite the mystery. The only authentic thing in, "Meat Loaf Tuesdays" was the Tuesday.

Anyway, below is Macy gearing up for her own bite of mystery meat.


Macy is enduring her avocado banana puree. She's so brave.

In stressful situations some people take a shot of vodka. My daughter chases her stress with a quick thumb suck.


Please mother. I need a moment before the next traumatizing bite. 

Later that evening, my husband and I decided to hire our favorite sitter so we could go out to Thai food and see the new Jurassic Park IVIIIV.  It looked a little something like this:

The movie, not the Thai food. 


On Sunday we did lots of things involving laundry, cleaning and eating. It was to intense to document. I don't want to blow your minds. Instead I'll show you a picture I took of Henry wearing my hat. 

And he's eating a strawberry!!

Well, that's it folks. As you can see from my really busy, productive life, I didn't have time to take any more pictures. You will just how to wait until next weekend, where I'll show you pictures of how I removed lint from my fleece jacket. 

Adios! Until the next post. 

6 comments:

  1. My, my.... you are indeed an apple fallen not far from the tree, for sure...

    Hi, Jackie... nice post; love the T-I-C feeling (Tongue-in-cheek... you know, irony and all that stuff...)... Plus, cute kids & adorable hubbies are always a winner!

    BTW, I know YOUR mom...(also, please note, I have a caps lock, and I'm not afraid to use it....) You can ask her about me, but, don't listen to anything she says, because it's all true...

    Have fun... Oh, wait, you already are... Okay, keep it up....

    gigoid, the dubious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go one step further and say that it's not even an apple tree. More like a fig tree. With all of my mom's Bible stories, I think figs seem more fitting.

      Thanks for reading and commenting! I always enjoy a fellow dubious mind!

      Delete
  2. Wow, lint on a FLEECE jacket! I won't be able to sleep at night. It'll be like Christmas Eve only 50 degrees warmer and without a tree, or stockings, or homemade cookies and hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! I always de-lint my FLEECE jackets in June. It gives me something to look forward to in December.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is a special kind of funny Jackie. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! I'm so glad you're getting a kick out of my blog!

      Delete