Monday, June 29, 2015

Pictures (without the weekend).

Hello everyone. It's me, the girl who got sick.

This past weekend my body decided to ingest the virus that was making it's rounds in my toddler and baby. Needless to say, the three of us were miserable and sick with a summer head cold. Somehow, my husband managed to stay healthy. He's got the immune system of a camel. I don't actually know if camels have strong immune systems but it sure seems like they would. Because of their humps.

Rather than show you a weekend in pictures filled with kleenex, a messy house, crying babies, and watching Netflix, I figured I'd go through a few old photos. Let's try and make sense of these shall we?

I've been noticing a disturbing trend with my baby, Macy. She's starting to get a Hannibal Lector look in her eyes...

All I need are some fava beans and a nice chianti.

And I sincerely hope she's not picturing any of her baby friend's faces right about now. 


I'm crave miss Kaylee. 

Aside from her inclination to eat intimate objects, I've noticed another Macy trend. It's what I like to call fluff hair. It seems she must be constantly rubbing a balloon on her head when my back is turned. Either that or she's like the kid in that movie Powder. White and made of electricity. 



Macy! How many times do I have to tell you not to play with the outlets!

My fluff isn't fluffy enough. Where's my balloon?

At least Macy appreciates good literature.  She likes to pick out her own reading material. 


Macy! Did you rub that magazine on your head again? ...Well, I can kind of see why. 

Aside from reading, Macy is always trying to talk. She's constantly asking to borrow my phone so I finally caved in and just bought her her own cell phone. It's totally normal for a six month old to have a AT&T plan right? Unlimited texting.


Uh, you might want to install, "find my iPhone" on that thing. 

Macy isn't a snob. She's totally okay with using a cordless, old fashioned phone too.

Make a call to a maid service while you'r at it will ya?

So what have we learned today? Well, we learned that Macy is a conductor of electricity. And that she may or may not be a future cannibal. Finally, we learned that Macy is trying to call me to let me know that this blog post is kind of stupid. Thanks Macy.

Adios! Until the next post.

4 comments:

  1. I suspect Macy will soon be on the computer with a blog of her own. It will features tricks she has taught Mom & Dad to do while her and her brother giggle at how gullible their parents are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right. In fact, she might even be using the computer now. Replying to your comment, goeqiujio43hfjksdnkjc89j

      Delete
  2. I love that you are teaching Macy to accept the older more outdated technology. It's the first step in teaching them to roll with the punches. O wow! You can get her to eat fava beans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to teach her how to use a dictaphone but then I realized I don't know what that is. As for fava beans, well, she only eats those with friends.

      Delete