Thursday, June 4, 2015

I put the f in art... as in FINE art. What did you think I meant?


Hello everyone! It's me, the girl who paints stuff.

Lately I've been trying liven up my Etsy shop. Etsy is extremely saturated with watercolor print options so I figured I needed a way to stand out while also showcasing my my design style. So here are a few new watercolor pieces complete with my, "I wish I was an interior designer" attempts at staging. Let me know what you think!


A self portrait of a dandelion


Cool angled shot


I always paint with a rock, twine, lace, and fake birds nearby just in case. 


My heart has a lot of moles. 



What do you see in those clouds? I see an elephant. 

I wonder who's steering those hot air balloons?!


I hope you like the new picture layout! I really enjoy painting and hope that my designs make people happy. Especially babies! That's why most of my artwork is geared towards nursery decor. I strive to create simple, sweet, and calming prints so that your baby takes one look at my artwork and falls into a blissful sleep for 9-14 hours. I guarantee it! But don't hold me to that.

You can find these watercolor prints for sale here along with a lot of other designs.


Adios! Until the next post.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to comment, after reading this I fell asleep for 9 - 14 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only slept for 8 hours, Jackie, so I expect a full refund. I suggest you purchase a pair of scissors (round-point of course) to keep near your artwork so you'll have the entire Rock-Paper-Scissors gamut covered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refund is on the way! Payment is three buttons and a mule. Great idea regarding the scissors! Scissors beat paper so my artwork may take on a divided look.

      Delete
  3. Awesome I love them! Especially with a rock, twine and stuff... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian! I tried using floss but twine looked a lot better.

      Delete
  4. Great stuff! Heart is my favourite one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like the heart one best too!

      Delete