Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Another work in progress

Welcome and hello!

Today I'd like to share a few pictures of the art I've been working on for my Etsy shop. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas. In fact, I had a huge list of ideas to work with written onto my iPhone but as you might remember from my blog post here it was stolen. Now all of my artwork ideas are flushed down the metaphorical toilet missing forever right along with matching pairs of socks. The good news is, I still have a working brain (most of the time) which means it's able to come up with NEW art ideas.

Now, just to warn you, I haven't had my coffee yet this morning and it's already 10:02. This means my brain (while working) isn't really firing on all pistons. Also my son is watching Elmo on repeat. Which means me might start talking like elmo who loves you. Oh dear!

Before Elmo completely takes over, let's get to the art stuff:

I've been working on a watercolor for my nephew who loves airplanes. Come to think of it, he prefers cars. I probably should have painted a flying car as a compromise. Owell.

This airplane is advertising Clayton.


Instead of the saying, "when pigs fly" I think it should be, "when rabbits fly."

I also stated doodling an octopus while I was on the phone with the our insurance billing company. I was on hold so long that my doodle turned into a finished product. I knew insurance would come in handy. Thanks Obamacare!

I promise to move this octopus into a larger tank. Don't call PETA.

Don't worry, he's friendly.

Finally, I finished up a floral watercolor design. I couldn't decide what color I should paint the peonies so I decided why choose just one?

Psychedelic Peonies


Insert dorky 1968 psychedelic music here. 
As always, my watercolor prints are available at my Etsy shop. Click here  to check out the colorful peonies and other prints. I can also customize anything just for you. Well, almost anything. I can't customize a robot for you that cleans refrigerators. That's still a work in progress. 

Adios! Until the next post. 
















6 comments:

  1. I can only echo what Amy says. Your work is beautiful! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful wow! (I want a blog with an echo! Did it cost extra?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful what you wish for wish for...wish for.

      Thanks mom!

      Delete