Thursday, March 12, 2015

Brewed not stirred

Hey there. It's yours truly, 

I'd like to start off today's post for proclaiming my undying love for coffee. Not my husband, not my children. COFFEEEEEEEE. Okay before you assume I'm a cold hearted woman, I DO love my husband and children but even more so after having my morning coffee. It's just science.

One of my favorite memories is when I was about two years old. My mom would put on episodes of "I Love Lucy" and we'd fold washcloths while enjoying a cup of coffee together. Although I'm fairly certain my cup only had about a teaspoon of coffee in it with lots of milk. Thanks for not stunting my growth ma!

So it's no suprise my obession for warm drinks inspires me to paint watercolors featuring tea and coffee. I think these would make cute kitchen art don't you?

The perfect gift for a police officer

A bossy teacup. 


An accident waiting to happen 


5 x 7 $8
8 x 10 $10


You can check out my other prints at :https://www.etsy.com/shop/CupofJackie?ref=search_shop_redirect
Or request a custom painting. 

Adios until the next post!

2 comments:

  1. If I were you, I would've gone to SLO Do Co for inspiration. Then I would've eaten my subjects before painting them and then passed out from the sugar crash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan for my next watercolor only instead of A donut shop it will be Taco Bell. I will gorge on the food and paint a still life of bean burrito. Then spend the night in the still life "Le Bathroom"

    ReplyDelete